... is something we all think about when we’ve had enough!
Whether in a relationship with your environment, or another person...we seek answers for when it’s good to leave a situation.
Thanks to Janice for dropping the following comment, which allowed me to dive a little deeper into this topic:
- So if this person with a golden heart continues to let this other person manipulate them in hopes that they realize what’s in front of the them , does this make them an idiot for sticking around ? Or is it because they actually might change ? .... indulge a reader with your response - Janice
Let me begin by saying,
“Our Golden Hearts get crushed, time and time again, because we allow it to happen” - Julio Caezar
It’s a choice!
We tolerate things that we no longer have the patience for ... simply because we feel a sense of loyalty and/or devotion to said situation. We aren’t idiots for doing so, we just happen to have a tolerance and belief for that particular person or situation. We actually believe that they may in fact come to their senses. Even so, that doesn’t mean that we should tolerate it for a lifetime. As people with golden hearts, we need to take a stand when things go to far. Knowing your self-worth is crucial; some evil people actually feed off of devaluing another person on a subconscious level. (They don't even know that they are doing it)
Will they ever change? That all depends on how much you mean to them, and whether or not they don’t want to lose you.
… In order for them to gain that understanding, it takes a golden heart’s departure. Reconciliation should only happen if the person is actually going to make the effort to become a better human being.
Here are things I’d pay mind to, which should help you in your decision to stay ...
You must be thinking:
STAY?!? What The Frog Juliooooo!? Why don’t you start with the things that will help me leave this crap behind???
Well, for starters, if you took the time to read this entry … you have a Golden Heart. If you’re reading this as the sick & manipulative person in the relationship, shame on you. Maybe you’ll learn that you’re about to get dropped because my JuliSquad is being enlightened! Squad up ...
- If that person makes you feel as if though you are respected, never blows you off, sticks to their word and ensures that you feel secure in the relationship, why not stay?
- If that person shows you that they are truly committed throughout their daily actions, by making sure that you are one of their top 3 priorities without deceit, and ensuring that they are investing 100% ... why not stay?
- If that person accepts you for who you are but is also there to proactively challenge you in your daily growth, why not stay?
- If that person shows you that their intimate attention and respect is solely yours by way of communication and everlasting trust, why not stay?
- If they SHOW you that they love & care for you, why not stay?
If these things aren’t happening during the time that you are waiting for the other person to grow, GTFO!!
Having a Golden Heart will suck in that scenario because this person will never understand what it’s like to cherish you until they lose your entirety. Sad truth!! Trust me, I've been on both ends.
You may want to be with this person, but I ask you ... What’s in it for you?
Value yourself and DIP...
They aren’t giving you value … they are stripping you of it.
It's a lot harder than it sounds but trust me...where there is a will, there is a way.
It’s time to make a sound and solid decision!
- Julio Caezar