They say, “If you can make it in New York City, you can make it anywhere!”
There’s some truth to that statement, however, you definitely need to have hustle engraved in you. That’s not all. Having the drive to work hard is only part of the equation.
You also need to excel in playing the game of money, strategically. Don’t get it yet?
Well, let me explain …
Having the drive and the ability to hustle will get you from place to place. On mornings where others are too lazy to get up and out of bed, you’ll be the first to eat the worm. Even so, eating a worm everyday is nothing like strategically collecting a plethora of worms on any, and all given days.
That, my friend, is working smart (strategically) …
There’s a huge difference between the person that works hard and the other who works smart.
Combine the two and you have a monster for an individual. A success story!
Let’s touch base on why people fail …
The only reason people fail in NYC is because they either lack the drive to push themselves out of their comfort zones, or they don’t plan a strategic route to success.
It’s pretty simple (on paper) people. (I know it’s harder than it sounds but nothing good ever came easy)
Here … If you’re in a funk, let me give you the answer to your problems.
- Get up off your ass and organize your life. Don’t let the world beat you down. Give it a solid smile in the face, kill it with kindness, and hustle.
- Put yourself in uncomfortable situations. No … don’t go starting trouble. I want you to embrace the notion of meeting new people and interacting. Learn from their life struggles and apply your new knowledge to your future success. Do something you wouldn’t normally do to get to the next level. No … stay away from delinquency.
- Make some money, actively and passively. Don’t just give your time to someone else for some money. Take the time to plan out a strategy where you take a unique skill set and you make passive income from it. For example, if you’re a photographer and you have a phone, take awesome pictures and put them up for sale online. That’s passive income.
- Plan out your future. Get an education! Use that education to learn more. Be a daily sponge. Be open to the freaking world and learn from your day to day experiences. Create a structure that you will be willing and able to follow that helps you reach your ultimate goal.
- Don’t give up. Nothing amazing ever came easy! People that are rich weren’t born into that wealth. (Some actually were, but they are taught how to strategize from an early age) Us nillionaires aren’t really taught any of that. We’re just thrown into a system of sharks.
***What’s a nillionaire?? It’s a witty way to say that you are BROKE. Nill = 0
Ok. Those should help open up your mind a little. I didn’t structure them at all. Those statements are simply raw notions extracted directly from my dome. I feel as though they are more organic that way. Perceive them as you will.
Ok. That’s enough. Shout out to my strategic hustlers out there. You will make it farther than you could ever have dreamed of. Seriously.
If I can make it, You can too!!
Not to mention, I still have more to accomplish. Let’s goooo!
Deuces my JuliPeeps!!
- Julio Caezar