If you want to succeed at anything, you need to maintain consistency! Yep. You may be wondering, “What does that have to do with the title of this entry??”
(-__-) Bruh/Sis (-__-) …
Consider this, if you want to get out of debt for good, you need to consistently follow a plan that will allow you to rid yourself of debt. For example, if you are attempting to get rid of credit card debt, you need to be consistent.
Sure, you may be consistent in making payments but are you also maintaining the integrity of your plan. Stop using that credit!!! Don’t be a slave to debt.
Get rid of it and don’t go back. If you can’t buy something in cash, create a better situation for yourself where you can. Everyone’s financial goals are different, but debt is the same across the entire globe. Stick to a cash only diet and you’ll thank yourself in the long run.
There is no easy way to get out of debt…
(Alright, maybe if you hit the lottery…)
…But, getting out of debt is definitely possible.
Let’s get this chicken, buddy!
- Create a budget and stick to it.
- Focus on paying of your debts one by one. Tackle your smaller debts and build up that moral. Build some momentum.
- Celebrate humbly when you remove a debt and tackle the next. The key here is to not get into more debt in the process. Duh.
- Be Consistent.
- Reach financial freedom.
Eventually, the money you’ve been using to pay off debts will be money that you can use to invest. Instead of paying interest, you’ll be receiving interest.
Now that’s amazing! Here are two of my cash goals once I’m debt free.
- Buy my dream car in cold cash (which means I’ll be in my hooptie for some time LOL)
- Buy my first home without a mortgage (which means I’ll have to rent for a while)
Let me know what your financial goals are!
- Julio Caezar