What’s up!! I’m sure that you’re probably enjoying the Holiday Season as much as I am. There’s a Holiday Party here, another there, and another tomorrow, and next week, and then some overlap!! MADNESS ...
It can be a but overwhelming, but making the memories last is the important thing, right?
Let me add value to your 2017 Holiday Party shenanigans!!
Take your camera!!
- Even if it’s just your phone, take amazing pictures with everyone. Living in the moment is great and all, but remembering those moments clearly next year will require some amazing photo taking!!
Don’t Drink Till You Drop
- For one, it’s not the healthiest thing to do. The main reason for this, is so that you can make actual connections with people. Holiday Parties are an opportunity to catch up with friends you haven’t seen in a long time. Not to mention, you’ll also meet some new people. And you never know....
- Just live in the tipsy range and you’ll be good.
Be Genuinely Weird
- Just be yourself. You don’t have to portray anyone else but you. It’s the holidays. Spread the joy and cheer!
- That should actually happen all year round but humans will be humans.
Not to much, not too little. Happy Holiday Party Going haha !!
Here are some pics of my recent Holiday experiences...
Give your mom a hug for me ... because, i’d do that in person anyways.
See You Next Blog!!
- Julio Caezar